Departure/ return location: Cochin International Airport
Tour duration: 6 days and 5 nights
Departure date: 29 june 2018
Return date: 4 july 2018
Book our China tour package from Cochin to experience the best of what this magnificent country has in offer. China is a country famous for its ancient history and cultural richness. Home to the world’s oldest civilization, China hides more behind it's concrete and glass facade. Take your pick from the winding Great Wall of China, the mesmerizing structures of the Forbidden City, the secrets of silk looming in the silk factory and many other antique and contemporary attractions. Having the ability to satisfy travellers of different requirements makes China the front-runner in tourism in the entire Asia Pacific. It's not just the attractions and relics that will conquer your souls but also the delicious Chinese cuisine created for comfort-food addicts and foodies along with the other worldly scenery that is definitely remarkable. Don't be fooled by its size and the different dialects of its population, just think that you are extremely fortunate to experience it's offerings no matter what kind of traveller you are.
|28 June 2018
|4 July 2018
The visa will take anywhere between 10 to 15 working days to process. Please read the details mentioned below.
These are the supporting documents that need to be submitted for your visa application:
- Original Passport with minimum validity of 6 months from the date of return
- Duly signed Visa Form
- Three recent Photos with white background 35 x 45 mm
- Cover letter addressed to The Visa Officer, Embassy of the Peoples Republic Of China, New Delhi. The letter head should include the purpose of visit, duration and departure date. If self-employed cover letter should be on the business letter head with round stamp and if employed can keep the cover letter on plain paper.
- 6 months Original bank statement and letter from the bank typed on bank letterhead with the contact number mentioned and signed by the authorized signatory of the bank. The minimum bank balance per person should be 1,50,000 INR.
- Proof of employment
- If individual is self employed the company registration certificate, income tax, bank statements etc should be attached.
- If person is employed, an NOC letter from employer stating the individuals, salary, designation, leave approval and the no objection statement certified with the company round stamp.