Umrah, unlike hajj can be performed year round, at any time. As stated in Surah Al Baqarah, performing umrah pleases Allah. Umrah is definitely a blessed act because Allah grants all Umrah pilgrims what they ask for because they are the guests of Allah while in Masjid Al Haram. The benefits don't stop there, all the sins committed between two Umrahs will be forgiven. All Muslims know the benefits of Umrah and have dreamt of going to the holy land. Arooha tours is here to assist all our Muslim Indians in fulfilling their dreams to perform Umrah in the house if Allah.
Arooha tours feels blessed to be providing Muslims in India with 5 star Umrah packages from india that include luxury hotels and flight rates for the most affordable price. Arooha has established a good reputation among the Muslims of India and a reliable name when it comes to Umrah packages because of our excellent service and well planned itinerary. We offer our services to Muslims in Cochin, Trivandrum, Bangalore and Calicut. Our Umrah package executives will assist you in booking a package that is ideal for you and fits your budget. We take in to consideration all the necessary details before booking the package for you, so if you have any specific requests we will be more than happy to assist you with it. Undoubtedly, Umrah in the holy land of Makkah is a privileged act that was regarded a Sunnah by our holy Prophet (PBUH) and is one of the most rewarding ways of earning Allah’s blessings. Every prayer and Ibadah done in the Masjid Al Haram will be multiplied 100,000 times. Since our Indian Muslims don't have the ability to visit often, we make sure to schedule our Umrah package itinerary in a way that provides them with the opportunity to do as much Ibadah as possible in Makkah before visiting Madinah. We take the responsibility to make sure our pilgrims have all the convenience and have a hassle-free holy Umrah tour to Makkah and Madinah. Arooha tours design the package with 5 star accommodation in Makkah, 3 star accommodation in Madinah, local transport in AC vehicle, two way flight tickets, meals and guidance by a moulana throughout the umrah tour. We schedule the itinerary in such a way so that pilgrims can visit the holy sights that are in the Two holy cities. We have Umrah packages every month, so pilgrims can choose the date that is most suitable for them.
We recommend our customers who wish to book the holy land Umrah tour to book the package with one of our Umrah package executives a minimum of 6 weeks in advance. This is to ensure availability for all members of the family. Arooha Tours take more than 100 pilgrims a month to Saudi Arabia from all our city branches in India. Contact our offices if you want to be a part of our well-guided Umrah tour to Makkah and Madinah.
Why Choose Arooha Umrah Package from India?
Umrah packages are offered by many tour operators, so why should you choose us?
- Arooha Umrah package offers our customers with a 10 day stay in Makkah and 5 days in Madinah. Majority of Umrah packages schedule 7 days in Makkah and 6 days in Madinah. Arooha arranges a longer stay in Makkah to give our pilgrims the opportunity to perform Umrah many times, do tawaf and do maximum Ibadah,during their time in Makkah. This is because there are many things to do in Makkah as compared to Madinah. The rewards of prayers in Masjid Al Haram Makkah is multiplied by 100,000 whereas those prayed in Masjid Al Nabawi in Madinah is multiplied by 50,000.
- Our affordable fare includes stay in a 5 star hotel in Makkah and a 3 star hotel in Madinah. All hotels we book are in near vicinity and a walking distance from the Holy Mosques.
- Our affordable packages include visa charges, return ticket charges, hotel, buffet food and visit to ziyarath while staying in Makkah.
- All our Umrah groups are accompanied by a sponsored Islamic scholar (Moulana or ustaad) to make sure that our pilgrims are performing Umrah in the right manner and guide them in every step of the tour.
- We make special arrangements for the old and disabled pilgrims as well as for kids.
What Arooha Umrah packages Include
- Round trip fare from city in India to jeddah and Madinah back to India.
- Umrah visa
- Hotel accommodation in Makkah and Madinah which is walking distance from holy mosque.
- International airport transfer
- Sightseeing in Makkah and Madinah of sights in the vicinity.
- Guidance from moulana/ustaad during Umrah and Ziyarath visit.
- Guide book in English or Urdu (upon request)
- Trolley bag
- Family rooms can be booked depending on availability
What are not included in Arooha Umrah packages
- Laundry Services
- Zam-Zam Water
- Milk Brewed Tea
- Ziyarath to Taif
- Ziyarath to Badr
- Visit to Wadi-e-Jinn
Types of Arooha Umrah Packages
Arooha has Umrah groups going to Makkah and Madinah every month of the year. This allows our customers to book a month that suits their schedule. Our packages offer a 15 day stay, 10 days in Makkah and 5 days in Madinah. These are some of our Umrah packages for the year 2018:
February Umrah Package:
Tour start date: 12th February 2018
Tour end date: 26th February 2018
This time is ideal for Umrah because the crowds are less (as compared to Ramadan) in both Makkah and Madinah.
March Umrah Package:
Tour start date: 20th March 2018
Tour end date: 3rd April 2018
With the perfect weather and less crowd density, Umrah with family kids and elders is not hectic as in the months of Ramadan.
April Umrah Package:
Tour start date:11th April 2018
Tour end date: 25th April 2018
Since Ramadan is around the corner, the crowds will be a little more than February and March
Arooha Umrah Packages for groups
Arooha tours studies it's target market thoroughly before organising pilgrimage Umrah tours. Apart from catering to individuals we also cater to families and groups from Indian cities like Bangalore, trivandrum, Cochin and calicut. We take the responsibility to arrange visas for all groups travelling to Saudi Arabia for Umrah. All of our Umrah groups will be given accommodation in 5 star hotels while staying in Makkah and 3 star hotels while staying in Madinah. We also provide the flight ticket to Saudi Arabia in an international airliner and the return ticket to India. Arooha Tours welcome all Muslims who want to book a worthy Umrah package that is affordable, has hassle-free arrangements and offers the maximum chance for Ibadah.
Requirements when applying for Umrah Visa
Going to Saudi Arabia for Umrah is a dream all Muslims wish would come true. The first step to successfully visit Saudi Arabia for Umrah is to get your Umrah Visa approved. Millions of Muslims go for Umrah but many Muslims' visas get rejected because the supporting documents for the application are incomplete. So to take the right step towards making your Umrah dream come true, make sure you have the following documents when you approach us for Umrah package booking
- A duly filled Umrah Visa application form (provided by Arooha Tours). The ending statement of the application should be thoroughly read and the signature places where required
- Indian passports should have validity of more than 8 months with at least 2 empty pages
- 4 coloured photos with white background in size 4x6cm.
- Booked and non-refundable air ticket.
- If any males wish to travel alone they should be above 40 years.
- Children and women below the age of 45 has to be accompanied by husband, father or any other male Mahram. Relationship proof should be provided (marriage certificate for wife, birth certificate with the name of both parents for a child). The mahram should travel to and from Saudi Arabia with his wife and children in the same flight.
If an applicant has a non-muslim name, a certificate from a mosque or Islamic centre should be attached mentioning that the applicant is Muslim.
The applicants face should be facing forward. Any photos with face tilted to the side will result in a rejection of Umrah visa.
The return ticket should show departure from Saudi Arabia on or within the 2 week validity period
For women above 45 years, travel for Umrah without Mahram is allowed as long as she travels with the group and has a no objection letter from her Mahram.
ACWY vaccination card which is valid for 3 years. It should not be issued before 3 years or less than 10 days before travel to Saudi Arabia
How long is the Umrah Visa valid for?
The Umrah visa is valid for 2 weeks counting from the date of arrival at Saudi Arabia. The applicant should exit Saudi Arabia before the 2 weeks is up.
You can return to your daily routine with the satisfaction of fulfilling your umrah dream with a low price Umrah package.
But, you have another option. You can choose to go on Arooha tours’ Holy Land Islamic package. This is a good follow up of an Umrah tour because it takes you to all the other countries and mosques of the other prophets.
What's the price of this Holy Land tour?
The tour costs
- 92,999 +5% tax for adults.
- 72,999+5% taxes for children below 2 years without bed.
- 90,999+5% taxes for children between 2-12 years with bed
What's the duration of this Holy Land tour?
The tour is 8 days long and covers 4 countries spread out on 2 continents.
Which countries can we visit?
You will visit Palestine, Israel, Jordan and Egypt.
What are the sights covered in the Holy land Islamic tour?
The tour covers the following attractions:
- Al aqsa masjid (pray jummah prayers)
- Dome of rock, Buraq Masjid
- Ashabul Kahf
- Dead sea- ruins of people of lut
- Mount Sinai
It covers the memorials of the following prophets and sahabas:
- Prophet Ibrahim
- Prophet Ishaq
- Prophet Yaqoob
- Prophet Yusuf
- Prophet Dawood
- Prophet Moosa
- Prophet Haroon
- Shoaib Zaid ibn Harithah
- Ja'far ibn Abi Talib
- Abdullah ibn Ruwahah
- Salman Farisi
- Hazrat Maryam
- Imam Shafi Rahmatullah
- Hazrat Hussain
What does the Holy land Islamic tour fare cover?
The tour cost covers the following
- Round trip ticket
- Visa for Egypt, Jordan, Palestine and Israel
- 3 star hotel accommodation
- Continental food (buffet style for all 3 meals)
- Sightseeing at mentioned locations
The tour excludes the following:
- Entry Fee to Royal Mummies in Cairo Museum (EGP 150)
- Gratuities for Guides and Driver Tips
- Stopover Charges / Air Ticket changes
- Travel Insurance
Umrah Tips, Checklist and Guidance
More than thousands of Umrah visa applications get declined every year because of incomplete documents or incorrect application procedures. We don't want our customers to feel disappointed by experiencing a Umrah visa rejection. Arooha tours' professional services will assist you in getting your Umrah visa while providing you a low price Umrah package. Our guidance will also steer you away from any troubles you might encounter while travelling from India to Makkah. We promise you, with our assistance and guidance your holy Umrah tour will be a convenient, hassle-free and rewarding experience.
Q1) what is ACWY vaccination?
This is the vaccination given against Meningococcal Meningitis. The certificate should not be older than 3 years or not lesser than 10 days before entry to the Kingdom Of Saudi Arabia. The vaccination certificate should also be valid for 3 years.
Here are some tips you should keep in mind:
- Make sure to carry your ACWY Vaccination certificate with you at the time of entering Saudi Arabia.
- Submit the proper documents along with marital proof (marriage certificate)
- To get packages at its cheapest book a minimum of 6 weeks in advance.
- We will inform you the allowed weight of luggage after the booking.
- I'd you are travelling with elderly, disabled or toddlers and infants request for special arrangements to make their trip as well as yours easy
- If you are injured or have a serious illness then avoid Umrah tour.
- Prepare a checklist of all the things you need to pack in your luggage and the things you need to carry in hand to make everything easy and reduce last-minute stress.
- Make sure to keep in touch with our agents to seek any immediate advice.
Arooha tours is an experienced travel and tour provider based in India and Dubai. We provide opportunities for millions of Muslims to fulfill their Umrah dreams by organizing a hassle-free and all inclusive trip to Masjid Al Haram and Masjid Al Nabawi. Our agents have lots of experience with booking Umrah packages and have visited all places personally to ensure our customer get what they pay for. Since this is a rare chance for many don't book from inexperienced umrah providers. We provide cheap and affordable packages with all the comfortable facilities for a memorable Umrah trip. We have contact with various hotels to ensure our customers get accommodation that is clean and near the holy mosques. Our transport facilities are comfortable and convenient.
If you are interested to find out more about our Umrah packages or Arooha tours or require help with booking the right umrah package contact us and we will assist you.
This entirely depends on the room that has been booked.
- For children below 5 years (without bed):
standard room accommodating 4/5/6 people OR standard room accommodating 3 people OR 2 people the fare is 45,999
- For children up to 12 years (with bed):
- Standard room for 4/5/6 people the fare is 56,999
- Standard room for 3 people the fare is 66,999
- Standard room for 2 people the fare is 76,999
The fare per adults are as follows:
- Standard room for 4/5/6 people the fare is 58,999
- Standard room for 3 people the fare is 68,999
- Standard room for 2 people the fare is 78,999
Yes, food is provided. All 3 meals are provided in buffet style and will be serving Indian food.
The Umrah visa fee is also covered.
- Round ticket
- transport in ac coach throughout Umrah tour
- Umrah visa
- Guidance from ustaad/moulana
transport will be in a comfortable AC coach.
Arooha offers Umrah packages from Bangalore, trivandrum, Cochin and calicut.
They are available throughout the year.